Friday, July 13, 2012

Feedly first impressions



Today I was looking for a feed aggregator.
Previous attempts using Google Reader were not successful for me. Google reader's interface on a daily basis, becomes poor and cluttered. I'm not capable of keep reading for a long time.

Googling, I found out an alternative that at first sight, seemed to me very striking: Feedly. Its interface is well polished and pleasant to read. Furthermore, its organizing style is straightforward and efficient.
According to Wikipedia, Google Reader is 7 years old (first release in 2005) while Feedly only 4 (first release in 2008). For a while, I choose the younger one! It's working charmingly for me, =)
Leave a comment with your impressions on feed readers, ;)


Till the next post!
Ronald Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment